Mandeville - Orange Flight Group
all students on the same flights
DELTA FLT 383 - 3/10/2018
ATL - KIN || 501PM-753PM
DELTA FLT 358 - 3/17/2018
KIN - ATL || 900AM-109PM
Please arrive at the International Terminal at 1:30pm (Leaders 1:15pm)
Please say goodbye to your parents\whoever is dropping you off before coming inside! We already will be traveling in a large group & want to minimize our crowd at the airport
Your small group leader will have your passport ready when you arrive.
You will need to eat something at the airport - it will be awhile before we arrive at the hotel after we land!
Note: you are responsible for getting yourself to the airport on the 10th & getting picked up when we get back on the 17th!
Make sure that BEFORE March 10th that you have texted your small group leaders\staff airport leaders your phone number (Text them your first & last name)
Each person is permitted
1 checked bag (under 50 pounds)
1 carry on (a backpack or duffle bag)
1 personal item (pillow or small purse)
Carry on Items:
DO NOT include any liquids, gels greater than 3.4 ounces, knives, nail clippers, scissors, anything sharp, etc.
Please check DELTA airlines for further regulations\rules
Weigh your luggage the night before please!!
Airport Leaders: (Please call if you are running late):
Ashley Gibson: 678-315-9272
Adam Salway: 706-305-8436
Morgan Reed: 678-448-6521
- 2 rolls of toilet tissue
- 1 plastic jar of sun butter or wow butter (no peanut butter) (NOT IN CARRY-ON)
- 1 plastic bottle of jelly (NOT IN CARRYON)
- Nice clothes for church/schools (will wear 2-3 times)
- Girls: knee-length skirts/dresses, no spaghetti straps or sleeveless tops.
- Guys: khaki pants, polo/golf shirt
- 3 to 4 pairs of work clothes (old t-shirts and shorts)
- Mid thigh shorts, no sleeveless or spaghetti straps
- Swimming Suit
- Girls: one piece, or dark shirt over sports bra
- Guys: trunks
- Bathing suit cover-up
- Flip flops/Chacos (to wear around the base/in the shower)
- Old tennis shoes for construction work
- Clothes to wear around the base and home
- Feminine Products
- Long sleeve t-shirt/hoodie (for night)
- Mandeville, more. It can get windy.
- Light jacket/ light rain coat
- Socks (5-6 pairs)
-Warm Fuzzy Gifts
-Cards, games, spikeball etc.
- Paint Brush and Paint roller/nap
- Soap/shampoo/other toiletries
- Book bag/smaller bag than suitcase (can be your carry-on)
- Pillow/pillowcase/1 set of twin sheets
- Bath towel/ washcloth
- Beach towel
- Water Bottle
- Sturdy work gloves
- Cash for 2-3 lunches, snacks, souvenirs, etc
Do Not Bring
- Hairdryers, straighteners, electric razors, etc.
-Laptops, tablets, or other electronics!
-Carry-On: ANY liquids/gels greater than 3.4 ounces, knives, nail clippers/files, scissors, anything
***Each person is permitted 1 checked bag (which MUST weigh no more than 50 pounds), 1 carry-on, and 1 personal item (purse, pillow, etc.)***